Evaluate the challenges and benefits of employing a diverse workforce.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are a new manager of a small company that is expanding rapidly. At your previous company, diversity was the center point of the company’s initiatives and played a critical role in their success within the industry. Diversity is not the focal point at your new company, and for a continuously growing and successful company, it should be. You decide to create a presentation that focuses on diversity and present it at an upcoming management meeting.
Create a presentation (slides and speaker’s notes) that:
- Examines the concepts of primary and secondary diversity.
- Discusses the differences, provides examples for each, and addresses the role of impacting individual perspectives.
- Explains the benefits of employing a diverse workforce with example.
- Provides research and examples to analyze the outcomes of companies in today’s market.
- Illustrates the challenges of employing a diverse workforce with example.
- Be sure the presentation displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.