Find the “You Be the Consultant” exercise in Chapter 4; “When to Call It Quits on a New Business”
- Read the exercise carefully after having read the required resources for units 1 and 2, and apply what you have learned in answering the three questions using no less than 600 words.
- Your answers should be submitted in a Microsoft Word doc or docx.
- Ensure that you answer the questions thoroughly and completely, providing solid support for your rationale (a minimum of 200 words minimum for each question).
YOU BE THE CONSULTANT – When to Call It Quits on a New Business
- Why was it hard for Jake to admit his newest venture was not going to work?
- What would you recommend that entrepreneurs do to ensure that they don’t hang on too long to a failed business concept?
- A failed business concept does not mean the entrepreneur has failed. How would you explain this to an entrepreneur facing a failed business concept?
Scarborough, N. M. (2019). Essentials of entrepreneurship and small business management (9th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. ISBN 13: 9780136879664