Quality-improvement projects directly impact the quality of health care delivery. Health care research can provide the data necessary for the systematic change process to guide decision-making.
In this assignment, you will apply your skill in quality improvement, which is necessary for you to implement the policies and processes to fulfill the purpose of the organization you work in as a health care administrator. You will evaluate the relationship between quality-improvement projects and health care research. You will choose a peer-reviewed article about a research study and evaluate the application of risk- and quality-management concepts in the health care industry in this assignment.
Search the University Library for a peer-reviewed article about a research study related to quality-improvement projects in health care.
Review Evaluating Research Critical-Thinking Prompts to ensure you have selected an article that is most appropriate for completing the assignment.
1,050-word evaluation of the quality-improvement projects in health care research study you selected.
Use the Evaluating Research Critical-Thinking Prompts as a guide for what to include in each section. You may find it helpful to respond to each prompt in this document and use it as an outline for your assignment. While this is a guide for the content needed for this assignment, it is not a template for the format.
Include the following headings and sections.
- Research Steps: Provide the following:
- Define the problem.
- Explain the purpose of the research study.
- Explain the study variables.
- Explain the research question and/or hypothesis.
- Research Methodology, Design, and Analyses: Explain the research methodology, design, and analyses.
- Findings: Explain the research study’s findings.
- Summarize the research study’s recommendations.
- Explain the impact of the research to risk management and quality management.
- Cite sources to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to the attached