3-5 page (not including the title, table assignment, and references pages)
Perform a thorough nutritional assessment including anthropometric, biochemical, medications, clinical, dietary data, and medical-psychosocial history. Utilize at least two scholarly resources to support your interpretation of findings, outcomes, goals, and interventions.
- Choose an individual to assess (does not have to be a patient, cannot be yourself, but can be a family member, friend, co-worker, etc.).
- Utilize the Table (click on the file) to document nutritional assessment – Table Holistic Nutritional Assessment Table. The table must be included in your assignment.
- Perform nutritional history.
- Perform physical assessment related to nutritional assessment. If available, include any laboratory data relevant to the nutritional assessment.
- Thoroughly document nutritional findings.
- Interpret the assessment data and prepare 2 nutritional outcomes or goals. Outcomes or goals should be measurable, attainable, specific, and patient-centered.
- Include at least one intervention for each of your outcomes or goals.
- Support your interpretation of the findings, outcomes or goals, and interventions with at least 2 scholarly resources.
- APA 7th edition format required.