As professionals, implementing information technology best strategies in support of the goals of the organization should be based on a foundation of diligence and planning. Proverbs 21:5(new tab) says, “The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes to poverty” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016). This perspective is shared by God’s Word, emphasizing thorough and diligent planning. When we follow the wisdom of God, we are rewarded for our obedience.
English Standard Version. (2016). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/English-Standard-Version-ESV-Bible/(new tab) (Original work published 2001)
- Review the material in the Getting Started section above, including the specific Bible passages.
- Be sure to address the following prompts and requirements in your paper:
- Why would hastiness lead to “poverty,” as the verse says?
- Considering your cultural and religious background, what is your personal view regarding making thorough plans? Explain your opinion and provide examples, if possible.
- How would you avoid this dilemma in developing a project like the topic you have selected for the capstone?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length and provide the above reference in the paper