End-of-Course Reflection and Goal Setting Plan for Next Course Saturday
- Write a 175- to 350-word end-of-course reflection describing how your learning in the course has informed the development and alignment of your proposal elements. Also reflect on your plan and goals for the next course.
Respond to the following prompts:
- What is the implication of not having proposal approval in this course?
- What do you envision as your next step in the dissertation process?
- Which dissertation course will be the most appropriate to enroll in next based on your progress thus far?
- What will you put in place before your next dissertation course?
- What goals will you work on after this course ends?
- What enrichment activities can you engage in prior to the start of your next dissertation course?