STEP 1: View the PowerPoint slides for the “New Student Orientation” below before attending the Orientation (it will be Remote – through Blackboard)
STEP 2: Attend/Watch the Paralegal Studies Program Orientation.
STEP 3: WORD DOCUMENT
- what you learned during the orientation,
- how helpful you thought the orientation was to your overall academic/career plan (be specific: what specifically was helpful),
- what is your plan of action for your paralegal training (including which four classes you will register for next semester (times/days/reference numbers) and what other opportunities will you utilize to help develop your skills and networking while you are a student;
- Identify the paralegal/attorney that spoke at the orientation that you wish to follow up to ask more questions about this career).
- Include your full name, student ID, and telephone number
- Finally, if there is something else you wish you learned during orientation, what is it? Be specific and detailed.