- Assessing the current state of the business before starting the full project is a necessity when it comes to working with infrastructure. International Plastics, Inc., a manufacturing company, hired you as a technology consultant to work with the company to review their resources and develop a plan for their infrastructure needs.
Your first step is to become familiar with their current documentation and provide a status update to the executives.
Review the ZIP file for International Plastics, Inc. documentation.
Write an executive summary of International Plastics, Inc.’s business requirements for an upcoming discussion with the CEO. As a general guideline, executive summaries are typically 1 to 2 pages in length, at 12 pt font, and single-spaced.
Include the following information:
- A high-level description of the current IT infrastructure including network, information systems, applications, mobile computing, data management, business intelligence, and security.
- An overview of the operational environment.
- An explanation of how a new IT infrastructure will improve business performance.
- A chart listing at least three examples of technology hardware upgrades and how they will improve business performance.