1) What is The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) regulation in EU law on data protection?
2) Briefly describe this law in detail .
3) It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU. Please explain.
- Minimum 5 pages
- The title page and references pages do not count towards the page length requirements.
- Double spaced
- Times New Roman Font
- APA style
- At least 2 works cited
- At least 1 of your references must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles