- FordDirect (http://www.forddirect.com (Links to an external site.)) sells digital products to 4000+ Ford and Lincoln dealerships to help market and sell Ford and Lincoln vehicles
- A dealer wants a website to show vehicle inventory and track potential leads
- FordDirect contracts with Dealer.com to provide turn key websites to various dealers
- https://www.dealer.com/products/websites/ (Links to an external site.)
- FordDirect expects Dealer.com to handle dealer website problems and resolve issues within 3 days for each website “trouble” ticket
- How can FordDirect manage this service level agreement and track if the vendor is performing to the contract?
- What types of system activities would you implement?