You are a manager at a call center. The company frowns upon phone calls and texting during work hours. You have looked the other way a few times, but it has started to get out of hand. You need to write a memo reminding everyone that private phone and text message use on company time is viewed as a violation of the company’s code of ethics.
Rewrite your earlier Code of Conduct Memo: Draft assignment utilizing the professor’s feedback on organization, format, tone, and editorial issues. Review the example memo in the textbook before submission.
- Ensure the memo is clear and brief.
- Choose the language to match the purpose and tone for the situation and audience.
- Format the memo accurately and according to the details in the textbook.
- Create an effective opening that establishes goodwill without obscuring the message.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Format a business memo using professional language.