- Week 1 ProjectAssignment Due July 19 at 11:59 PMSelecting an Issue for a Health Communication Plan
Select a health communication campaign that you would like to develop in your community or city based on one of the six most prevalent serious health problems currently faced by communities today, such as poverty, health security, and communicable diseases.
Based on your research, create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document, including answers to the following questions:
- Identify your chosen problem and elaborate why it is a health concern.
- Identify how you will assess the need for the program. What type of data will you review?
- How will you determine the target audience?
- Write up a brief problem statement that puts the data you gather together as a problem, which is of concern for your target population. This is part of the first step in the health communication planning model.
Provide at least five scholarly resources taken from the South University Online Library to support your efforts and topic.
- Name your document SU_PHE4030_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.