Management is worried, after consulting with the IT department that the current documentation of the present architecture was not done correctly and with the required details, therefore if IoT is implemented they desire more detailed graphical documentation on its implementation. Provide the following components as part of an architecture model graphic to be delivered to management for the asset tracking system:
- Provide an introduction to the paper concerning the purpose of the graphic and the overall solution being recommended by the asset tracking IoT implementation (2-3 paragraphs).
- Provide descriptive information regarding the architectural model graphic, and the details describing the devices, applications, Cloud/Server environment and gateway. (2 pages)
- Provide the architectural graphic with the components below (Describe each of the objects on the diagram below, the interconnections or interfaces, types of data traveling across the connections, active protocols, cabling or wireless connections, and implemented security):
- Devices (Generic device – Sensing and Actuating Devices)
- IoT Application (transforms the data for value to the user)
- Cloud/Server (data storage, processing and management)
- Gateway capability (data is acquired, forwarded to the communications network)
- Provide a conclusion to the paper summarizing the content and purpose of the paper.