Part I: EPS / EBIT Analysis
Prepare an EPS/EBIT Analysis for your CLC group’s company by doing the following:
- Refer to and follow the steps given in Chapter 8 of the David text to learn how to complete an EPS/EBIT analysis.
- Use the data you have compiled about your company throughout the course to assist you.
- Determine whether the firm should use all debt, all stock, or a 50-50 combination of debt and stock to finance their market-development strategy.
- Use your Strategic-Planning Template to complete the EPS/EBIT tables and chart.
- In 50-100 words, provide a summary recommendation/analysis overview for this part.