Download and complete the Entrepreneurial Self-Assessment Survey. When completing this survey, remember that there are no right or wrong answers, and you should be as honest as possible. Once you have completed the survey, score the results using the scale found on the last page. You will need the score to respond to the following in your initial discussion post:
- How did you score? Does that score indicate you have the traits of an entrepreneur or not?
- Are you surprised by the score? Does it reflect how you see yourself?
- Regardless of your survey score, imagine that you started a business. What would it be? What would it sell and how large would you want it to grow?
- Which of these legal forms of business is best suited to your imagined business? Explain why.
- Sole proprietorship
- C Corporation
- S Corporation
How to Do Well in Discussions
- Make your initial post responding to the above questions by Saturday, and comment on at least three of your classmates’ posts by Tuesday. Posting late may lose you points.
- Respond to the specific questions posed in the discussion.
- Be sure to base your initial post and responses on course materials, using 7th ed. APA citations in every post.
- If you post your responses over three days and you respond to more than three students, you will receive full credit for the frequency of participation.
- Include citations for your sources in 7th ed. APA format or you lose points.
- Write clearly and proofread; errors can lose you points.
- Quality of posts, citations, frequency, and timeliness of posts all factor into your discussion grade. See the Participation Grading Rubric for details.