Submit All Chapter 4 Q&A assignments in one document here. Please title each section of your document as directed below. There is no peer review for this assignment.Read and Write answers to the following assignments from the book Miller-Cochran, S. K., Stamper, R., & Cochran, S. (2019). An insider’s guide to academic writing: A rhetoric and reader. Boston, MA: Bedford/St. Martins, Macmillan:1. Inside Work: Writing about Arguments – page 61. Complete the assignment by choosing a text, advertisement, or webpage. Follow the instructions and answer all the questions. BE SURE to pick something that makes a claim and isn’t simply informative or entertaining.
- Include the text you chose to analyze along with your answers.
- Title this section “Argument.”
2. Inside Work: Constructing Thesis Statements – page 64. Complete the assignment writing two (2) thesis statements.
- Title this section “Thesis.”
3. Inside Work: Analyzing Audience Expectations – page 67. Complete the assignment following the instructions – answering the questions.
- Title this section “Audience.”
4. Insider Example: Professional analysis of an advertisement – page 70. After reading, answer the discussion questions on page 73.5. Insider Example: Student analysis of an advertisement – page 74. After reading, answer the discussion questions on page 78-79.
- Title these sections “Prof. Analysis” and “Student Analysis” respectively.