Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Design a two-day training program for a group of 20 employees.
- Identify 2–3 training needs through a training needs analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
- Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
- Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole.
- Select key training methods to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program.
- Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Design an employee training program that is informed by a training needs analysis.