Submit a 3–4-page paper. Include the visual of your Identity Pie on page 1. Then, starting on page 2, address the following:
- Where do you think you fit within the spectrum of privilege? Explain your privilege (or lack thereof).
- Compare your awareness of your identity as an adolescent with your awareness of your identity now. What were the causes of any shifts in your awareness?
- Describe 2–3 messages that have shaped your identity throughout your life. These messages may have come from popular media—for example, music, television, or literature—educational settings, the family unit, community engagement, or other sources.
- Explain how personal identity impacts the professional identity. In your explanation, include:
- Where the personal and professional identities intersect.
- 1–2 strengths that emerge from this intersection.
- 1–2 challenges or opportunities that emerge from this intersection.
- Describe how your Identity Pie can be used as a reflective tool to strengthen the relationships you will build throughout your DSW capstone project. In your description, be sure to identify at least three critical relationships you have formed, or anticipate forming, as part of your capstone experience.
APA FORMAT: Each bullet in black will need a header. At the end of the paper will need a conclusion (summary) of the entire paper. Double space.
All attached reading needs to be included (PDF)
This Reference below is for the Screenshot Pictures
Adams, M., Blumenfeld, W. J., Catalano, D. C. J., DeJong, K., Hackman, H. W., Hopkins, L., Love, B., Peters. M. L., Shlasko, D., & Zúñiga, X. (Eds.). (2018). Readings for diversity and social justice (4th ed.). Routledge.