Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- LoBiondo-Wood, G. & Haber, J. (2014).
- Chapters 3 & 19
Online Materials & Resources
- Explore/View the website(s) below:
- Duke University. (2018, October 9). LibGuides: Introduction to evidence-based practice: Selecting a resource: ACQUIRE section. https://guides.mclibrary.duke.edu/c.php?g=158201&p=1036069 (Links to an external site.)
- Elsevier. (2019). ClinicalKey for nursing. https://www.clinicalkey.com/nursing/#!/ (Links to an external site.)
- HSL Instruction. (2013, May 14). Searching PubMed with MESH [Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrDIw2vFF4&feature=youtube_gdataSearching PubMed with MESH (Links to an external site.)
- Carnegie Vincent Library. (2012, April 18). Annotated bibliographies: An illustrated guide[Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpgXJvQnEcAnnotated Bibliographies: An Illustrated Guide (Links to an external site.)
What search engines or databases are you using to identify the articles for your Weekly Article Summary assignment? What key words are you using for your search? Have they been effective in finding articles that are relevant to your clinical practice? Include rationale.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.