Research Paper – 5 Full pages
Contingency planning is a risk mitigation process for developing back-up plans in anticipation of events (scenarios) that might disrupt ‘business as usual’. Business continuity planning is an expanded version of contingency planning that typically encompasses a more comprehensive and extended response plan for getting back to ‘business as usual’. In a well-formatted, highly-detailed research paper, address the need to contingency planning, ensuring to address the following items:
(1) Benefits of scenario events/planning.
(2) Questions to consider when implementing scenario planning.
(3) The common types of scenario planning.
Your paper should meet these requirements:
- Be approximately 5 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques
Wang, H.-M. (2003). Contingency planning: emergency preparedness for terrorist attacks. IEEE 37th Annual 2003 International Carnahan Conference OnSecurity Technology, 2003. Proceedings., Security Technology, 2003. Proceedings. IEEE 37th Annual 2003 International Carnahan Conference on, Security Technology, 535–543. https://doi.org/10.1109/CCST.2003.1297616