- The bibliographic information for each source is written in MLA format
- The annotated bibliography includes at least five credible sources
- The annotation for each source is written in paragraph form
- The annotation for each source includes the following information:
- General summary of the information in the source
- An evaluation of the perspective presented in the source—consider whether the argument is valid and well-supported, if it seems to be in response to another argument, whether it raises additional questions or leaves questions unanswered, etc.
- A brief reflection on the information, how it influences your understanding of the topic/issue, and how it may fit into your essay
Topic: Global Warming