The CEO of your selected industry has asked you to explore the possibility of replacing the wireless 802.11x phones with a cellular system. Explain the security program described, the differences in core architecture between different generations of cellular and mobile network technologies, the end-to-end delivery of a packet and/or signal, and what happens with the hand-off at each step along the communications path to the CEO.
Overview detailing the following:
- Various smartphone generations and technologies (e.g., GSM, WCDMA, CDMA2000, LTE).
- Recommendation for embedded smartphone operating systems (e.g., iOS, Android).
- Changes to existing networking infrastructure.
- Implementation of mobile protocols, logical channels, and encryption standards.
- Using mobile-unique identifiers and location-based services to track device and data input validation.
Your recommendations should cover the feasibility of using cellular systems to enter secure data into proposed databases.