You have looked at graphical misrepresentations of data in the prior activity, and now you will document two recent examples using a Word document. The content will be each of the two graphs and a description of why each graph is misleading.
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you should be able to:
- Document two examples of graphical misrepresentation of data.
- Internet sources or periodicals or annual reports or graphs from your work/business
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Find two examples of current (within last five years) graphical misrepresentations of data. As the Resources section states, the graphs can be from Internet sources or periodicals or annual reports or graphs from your work/business.
- Create a Word document named WS1-3Graphs containing:
- An image of each graph
- A paragraph explaining how each graph misrepresents data
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor by the end of the workshop.