For this case study, begin by watching “Starbucks CEO: I’m Going to Fix This,” located in the study materials.
Then, answer each of the following question in three to five sentences (combined answers should total 250-500 words):
- Was an ethical course of action followed by the store manager? By the CEO? Justify your response.
- What was the consequence of any unethical behavior?
- Where is servant leadership seen (if at all)? Where is it not seen?
- Which specific principles of servant leadership are seen (if any)?
- Would a true servant leader respond differently? Or is Johnson one?
- How might another type of leader respond?
View “Starbucks CEO: I’m Going to Fix This,” by CNN (2018), located on the YouTube website.