Create an executive summary presentation of the findings on the Coca Cola company (seven to nine slides, exclusive of the title and reference slides) with appropriate speaker notes that could be delivered to a C-suite executive in a corporation.
- A summary of the Coca Cola industry and company.
- An overview of Coca Cola’s company’s liquidity ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- An overview of Coca Cola’s company’s solvency ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- An overview of Coca Cola’s company’s profitability ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- Describe the importance of the budgeting process for the Coca Cola company relative to these ratios.
- Prepare a variance report and balanced scorecard for the Coca Cola company, comparative against the competitor company and industry averages for liquidity, solvency, and profitability.
- Identify which ratios impact capital budgeting decisions and explain how these ratios impact the decisions.
- A concluding summary of how the Coca Cola company performed compared to the competitor and the industry.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant sources in support of your content. Utilize the GCU Library and external sources for your research. The title slide and reference slide are not included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Ensure that the speaker notes include 50-100 words per slide. Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style. While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.