- Develop and write your theory of writing in a Position Paper.
- Instructions and scoring guides are found in “ Writing a Position Paper Writing a Position Paper – Alternative Formats ” and the “ Position Paper Rubric Position Paper Rubric – Alternative Formats ” documents.
- Include Sources: Four (4) sources are required to support your position.
- This can be a mix of scholarly and popular sources. It is highly suggested that you use articles from Chapter 14, Miller-Cochran, S. K., Stamper, R., & Cochran, S. (2019). An insider’s guide to academic writing: A rhetoric and reader. Boston, MA: Bedford/St. Martins, Macmillan.
- Use APA format, 4-5 pages, plus a Reference page. See the Key Resources folder for APA Tool and Guides.
- Utilize the information we have studied so far this semester.