Week 2 you proposed how you would build your own team. Now, your newly formed team is starting to work on its first real project that needs to have strong collaboration and a quick turnaround. However, your team has encountered the following challenges:
- One team member doesn’t agree with the goal and keeps questioning the processes.
- Two team members are having a personal conflict, and this is preventing them from collaborating on the project.
- One team member is not engaged.
Create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, reflecting on your experience completing the Conflict Resolution Scenario. Remember to add speaker notes to support your main points. Speaker notes should be a minimum of 50 to 150 words per slide.
Answer the following questions in your presentation:
- What were your choices for managing the conflict on your team?
- What strategies did you employ to encourage collaboration and build consensus within a team? Are these strategies that you typically employ when confronted with a conflict? Why or why not?
- How can you keep all employees on your team engaged? Provide examples.
- What strategies from the multimedia piece best suit your current skill set? Why?