Identify challenges posed with an aging population. Develop an action plan to address one of the CDC challenges.
- The paper is to be formatted per current APA, be clear, concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 3-4 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style.
- Identify the Call to Action challenge selected from the CDC report State of Aging and Health in America 2013.
- Explore the challenge in the literature.
- Identify best practices (if available).
- Develop an action plan that could be implemented in your community.
Create a two-sided, tri-fold brochure or pamphlet outlining guidelines for college students on how to have a successful interview. Microsoft Word offers a variety of brochure templates that you can use as a starting point. Use at least two references. You may use your textbook as one of the sources. All sources and their use must have accompanying APA citations. Be sure to include the content listed below in your brochure.
- Describe the steps of an interview.
- Differentiate the three types of interviews: information-gathering, job, and appraisal.
- Discuss the interviewer and the interviewee’s roles during the opening, body, and closing portion of an interview.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"