Write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Explain the ethical and legal implications of the scenario you selected on all stakeholders involved, such as the prescriber, pharmacist, patient, and patient’s family.
- Describe strategies to address disclosure and nondisclosure as identified in the scenario you selected. Be sure to reference laws specific to your state.
- Explain two strategies that you, as an advanced practice nurse, would use to guide your decision making in this scenario, including whether you would disclose your error. Be sure to justify your explanation.
- Explain the process of writing prescriptions, including strategies to minimize medication errors.
Write a description of the patient case from your experiences, observations, and/or clinical practice from the last 5 years. Then, describe factors that might have influenced pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic processes of the patient you identified. Finally, explain details of the personalized plan of care that you would develop based on influencing factors and patient history in your case. Be specific and provide examples.
Go to the internet and find a credible resource of an organization that aids people with grieving and loss. In one page:
- Describe the organization by name and the measures the organization uses to help people in grieving.
- Explain why you picked this organization over others you may have viewed. How would you recommend and teach about this organization to an older person who has no computer knowledge or who has visual, hearing, and or cognitive deficits?
- Your paper should be formatted with correct spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. Please provide the web site information (name and copy the URL) at the bottom of your page.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"