Delivery of the informative speech
By the due date assigned, record and post your informative speech related to your career field or professional goals and post it here. To make your speech easier to identify, give the file the following name:
SU_SPC1026_W4_Discussion_LastName_FirstInitial. Please copy and paste your APA formatted reference page of 3–5 sources directly into the Discussion Area.
Note: the time limit for this speech is 5–7 minutes.
Please consider the following when you create your informational speech video:
- Your introduction should engage your specific target audience specific to your career field or professional goals.
- Your introduction should possess a single, purposeful career oriented or professional field driven thesis that previews the main points of your speech.
- After the introduction, the body of your speech should have clear main points and smooth transitions between them that continue informing on a specific career or professional field.
- Present your speech with objectivity, relevancy, and credibility.
- Use your voice tone, inflection, and volume appropriately.
- Use eye contact, facial expression, hand gestures, and other body language smoothly and appropriately in line with your words. Any other visual aids should be used appropriately as well.
- In your conclusion, be sure that you relate back to the main points and provide a memorable final statement.
Your speech should make relevant and effective use of sources that have been gathered from academic outlets that relate to your career field or professional goals.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"