The Affordable Care Act was signed into law by President Barack Obama in March 2010. Many of the provisions of the law directly affect health care providers. Review the following topic materials:
- “About the Affordable Care Act”
- “Health Care Transformation: The Affordable Care Act and More”
What are the most important elements of the Affordable Care Act in relation to community and public health? What is the role of the nurse in implementing this law?
Statistical and Clinical Significance
No unread replies.No replies.
The difference between statistically significant results and clinical significance is very interesting. For this discussion, respond to each of the following topics.
- Distinguish between statistical and clinical significance of results.
- Would it be possible to have research study results that supported the acceptance of the null hypothesis and demonstrate clinical significance? Provide a hypothetical example that supports your answer.
- If you question the credibility of the results from a qualitative study, would the information have clinical significance for your practice area? Why or why not? Provide a hypothetical example that supports your answer.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"