Week 7: Exploring Research Results
11 unread reply.11 reply.
Using the following steps found within the translation phase of the Practice Evidence Translation (PET) model developed by Johns Hopkins, select a research result reported in a journal article that supports your PICOT/PICo question. Please respond to the following steps. Please note that wording of the steps may have been modified slightly from the PET so that they help with this posting. Include the permalink at the end of your posting.
- Using references, identity the research result that you could use in your practice setting.
- Determine fit, feasibility, and appropriateness of the result for your practice setting.
- Using Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA), outline an action plan.
- Identify the resources (physical, personal, technology) needed to implement your action plan.
- Determine the criteria that you would use to determine whether the implementation of your project was successful.
- Identify one future research study that would be useful in extending knowledge of your selected project result.
About Family Nurse Practitioners
- Provide supporting data from research study in promoting your profession to employer
- Documents from professional organizations, such as American Nurses Association or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- You may obtain information from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) in the form of position statement and: http://www.aanp.org/Publications/AANP+Position+Statements/Position+Statements+and+Papers.asp
- American Nurses Credentialing Center: http://www.nursecredentialing.org/Certification/APRNCorner
- Reference articles (include at least 5 articles illustrating the roles and quality of care provided by nurse practitioners)
- Final Reflection: Express an understanding of your personal learning experiences, what you have learned from the program and still need to do to enhance personal and professional career advancement.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"