The dissemination of EBP results serves multiple important roles. Sharing results makes the case for your decisions. It also adds to the body of knowledge, which creates opportunities for future practitioners. By presenting results, you also become an advocate for EBP, creating a culture within your organization or beyond that informs, educates, and promotes the effective use of EBP.
- Review the final PowerPoint presentation you submitted in Module 5, and make any necessary changes based on the feedback you have received and on lessons you have learned throughout the course.
- Consider the best method of disseminating the results of your presentation to an audience.
Create a 5-minute, 5- to 6-slide narrated PowerPoint presentation of your Evidence-Based Project.
- Be sure to incorporate any feedback or changes from your presentation submission in Module 5.
- Explain how you would disseminate the results of your project to an audience. Provide a rationale for why you selected this dissemination strategy.
Apply information from the Aquifer Case Study to answer the following discussion questions:
- Discuss the Mr. Payne’s history that would be pertinent to his genitourinary problem. Include chief complaint, HPI, Social, Family and Past medical history that would be important to know.
- Describe the physical exam and diagnostic tools to be used for Mr. Payne. Are there any additional you would have liked to be included that were not?
- Please list 3 differential diagnoses for Mr. Payne and explain why you chose them. What was your final diagnosis and how did you make the determination?
- What plan of care will Mr. Payne be given at this visit, include drug therapy and treatments; what is the patient education and follow-up?
To support your work with evidence bases references. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"