Your written assignment for this module should be a 1-2 page paper (not including title page and reference page) that describes the following:
- You are caring for a patient with c-diff as part of your workload assignment. Discuss what c-diff is and how it is transmitted (how you can get it)?
- What actions will you take as a nurse to protect yourself and the other patients on the unit when taking care of your patient?
You should include a minimum of 3 scholarly references. Include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page in APA format.
- Provide three example questions, one for each category that can be defined as a structured, semi-structured, and unstructured interview question. Provide a short justification for each choice.
- What are some issues you are likely to encounter with a study that focuses on childhood disease and illness? For example, what ethical and legal issues must you consider, and how can you cope with such issues as retention?
- Describe three techniques, methods, or recommendations you can use to promote retention in a study. Are there some additional personal examples you can lend that might not already be in the course materials? Please share.
The assignment should be between 1500 and 2000 words in length and contain at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook and provided material. Please submit your assignment in one APA formatted document.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"