Research the range of contemporary issues teenagers face today. In a 500-750-word paper, choose one issue (besides teen pregnancy) and discuss its effect on adolescent behavior and overall well-being. Include the following in your submission:
- Describe the contemporary issue and explain what external stressors are associated with this issue.
- Outline assessment strategies to screen for this issue and external stressors during an assessment for an adolescent patient. Describe what additional assessment questions you would need to ask and define the ethical parameters regarding what you can and cannot share with the parent or guardian.
- Discuss support options for adolescents encountering external stressors. Include specific support options for the contemporary issue you presented.
- 1.) Define software. Explain how system software is different from application software. Describe network operating system (NOS). Describe enterprise applications. Differentiate between a horizontal system and a vertical system. Define legacy systems.
- 2.) Describe object-oriented analysis (O-O) and objects. Define class and properties. Define methods. Define message.
- 3.) Define structured analysis and systems analysis life cycle (SDLC). Explain why structured analysis is called a process-centered technique.
- 4.) List basic guidelines for systems development. Why is it important to include users in the development process? Suggest other ways in which involving users can enhance successful development.
- 5.) What is a Prototyping Model? What steps are involved in it? What are its potential downsides?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"