Purpose: To investigate & integrate knowledge of advanced nursing practice, scholarly inquiry, & leadership by examining a policy at the level of clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health policy. Students are to submit a paper between 7-10 pages long excluding title page and reference pages. Paper must be organized according to the guidelines below and should include all the identified sections as required. Paper must be completed in APA format and contain current scholarly sources dated from 2010 until current. The following may be selected as topics for this paper:
- -Food and drug regulation
- -Abortion clinic access
- -Planned Parenthood funding
- -Correctional health
- -LGBTQ health
- -Tobacco regulation
- -Veterans health
- -Prescription drugs
- -Managed health care
- -Clean Air act
- -Clean Water act
- -NIH reauthorization
- -Head Start
- -Healthcare reform
A Sample Paper has been attached above for students to view an example of how this written assignment should be completed and organized.
Health Policy Sample Policy Analysis Paper 2.doc
I’m doing my rotations in a health insurance as a Case Manager.
- What are your upcoming week’s specific learning goals and objectives?
- What is your upcoming week’s detailed schedule at your community practice experience placement?
- Were there any placement items/issues that occurred this week that you feel your instructor should be aware of that are private in nature and are more appropriately shared here than in the discussion board with your classmates?
- Give a brief description of an objective you worked on this week. Make sure to cite at least one reference showing how your objective relates to the public health knowledge you’ve studied during this course or the public health course. You may choose to reference your e-text, journal articles, or videos you’ve studied during these courses or you may find an outside reference on your own to further enhance your public health knowledge and practices.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"