Using the hazard analysis tools conduct a hazard analysis of your community. Based on your analysis, write a 5–10 page paper describing the high and moderate hazards you identified. Follow these steps:
· Identify and characterize the hazards
· Evaluate each hazard for severity and frequency
· Estimate the risk
· Determine the societal and economic (direct) effects and the indirect effects or costs
· Determine the acceptable level of risk
· Identify risk-reduction opportunities
Include the actions the local emergency management organization should take to mitigate the hazards, with a comment as to how the hazards would impact vulnerable populations and critical infrastructure if not mitigated. Be sure to include a hazard ranking. Discuss preparations that should be made in the community to safeguard lives and property in the event of a natural or man-made emergency or disaster related to the hazards.