Deliverable 7 – Building Successful Teams
- Explain team dynamics that support a collaborative environment.
- Analyze collaboration tools to support organizational goals.
- Evaluate the importance of emotional intelligence in relationship building and interpersonal communication.
- Evaluate the impact of innovation on team success.
- Evaluate the role resilience plays in creating strong leaders and teams.
- Apply conflict resolution skills to improve relationship management.
- Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
CWR Global, a global retail clothing company, has noticed a lack of collaboration among their cross-functional teams. They also recognize that they have the added challenge of trying to navigate creating dynamic teams in a global environment where the team members are often not working geographically close together. CWR Global’s leadership thinks the lack of clear direction on how to create collaborative environments has created some conflict that has impacted the organization’s ability to be innovative and successful.
You are an expert team building consultant that has been hired by CWR Global to help improve team dynamics and effectiveness. You will need to create a presentation to share with organizational leadership that explains how to create exceptional dynamic teams.
Your presentation must include all the following components:
- The characteristics of high-performing teams.
- The collaboration tools that you suggest facilitating organizational collaboration.
- The importance of collaboration in teams.
- The role emotional intelligence plays on interpersonal communication and relationship building in teams.
- How you create diverse innovative teams, and why this is important.
- How resilience impacts team success, and how to build resilient teams.
- The impact of conflict on team success, and how to navigate team conflict.